Nineteen Moves. I wear the military badge of honor proudly.
Over the course of my husband's 30-year career we've purchased, sold, rented and hunkered down in government quarters all across the United States. I bring real estate experience from the customer's side of the table. I know what it's like trying to find the perfect home on a limited budget. I can "see" the potential of a home that might not garner feelings of love at first sight, but can become the home of your dreams. I know how to sniff out a good bargain and negotiate the best price. I've done it myself, and I'll do it for you.
I've packed all kinds of experience into my Agent Tool Kit:
- My BS in Accountancy from Miami U. (Ohio) makes me a numbers person. A financial analysis of the real estate transaction helps balance the "emotional" aspect of a home purchase or sale.
- I'm a CIA - that's not a super cool "spy" thing, but a Certified Internal Auditor. That training offers an added layer of numbers analysis that looks at things from more than one angle.
- Many of my accounting jobs landed me on the settlement side of real estate. I understand and can explain the often overwhelming HUD-1 Settlement Statement as well as other loan documents. I will make sure you understand everything you are signing.
- As a military spouse, I was involved in the Military Children's Interstate Compact. Military children have "rights" when transferring schools. I'll ensure you know what they are.
- We've spent more than half of my husband's career here in Hampton Roads area. When it came time to settle down, we chose here because of all the great things this area has to offer.
My reasons for working in real estate are threefold: I love touring houses; I love talking numbers; and I really love helping people.
My reasons for being with Rose & Womble are because of their stellar reputation for keeping agents trained, informed, and updated on market information. And also, because it offers a relocation package that rivals the ones offered through USAA and Navy Federal.
Interested in buying? Selling? Renting? Learning more about the local real estate market? Call me. We'll talk.